1. Ordained Assemblies of God Minister- Berean University, Southeastern University
2. Nationally Endorsed Chaplain
3. Assemblies of God U.S. Missionary
4. Bachelors Degree - Barry University, Behavior Science Specialization
5. Masters Degree (MS)- Barry University, Dual Major in Mental Health Counseling and Marriage and Family Therapy
6. PhD- American Academy of Clinical Sexologists
7. Licensed Mental Health Counselor- Florida Board of Health
8. Certified Sex Therapist- Florida Board of Health
9. Board of Health approved Qualified Supervisor
1. Married to Sally since 1983
2. Two Children, both over 18 years old
3. Hometown- Pittsburgh Pa, current residence- Orlando Florida
Helping bikers by providing
1. Godly Principle Counsel
2. Clinical Faith Based Counseling
3. 25+ years in the biker world experience
Helping churches by providing
1. Evangelism Training
2. Motivational Speaking
3. Marriage and Parenting Seminars
4. Counseling help for pastors and leaders with moral failures
Want to know us? Hear from our heart . . .
"It's not about the motorcycles, it's about souls."
"If we don't grow the local church, then all our efforts are in vain."
"Everybody can reach someone if they start with something in common."
"Why would you fish with a hook when you can use a net?"
"There is no telling what a man can do for God if he doesn't care who gets the credit."
"Why do something small when you can do something big for God."
Sally and I have started three churches. Our hearts are with the people who sit in the pews . . . and with the pastor who leads them. I love winning souls. But it takes more than one person to fill a church. I believe that the key to growing a church is developing a mature congregation that supports one another. The first key is Fellowship. Believers who worship and play together develop lasting bonds that carry them through the storms of their lives. Through Fellowship these believers can be disciples - by study, by example, and by growing together through life's trials. The natural by-product of a maturing believer is the desire to share their testimony. Many though, are timid and do not know how to begin. Motor Ministries, whether it is a motorcycle, a classic car, an off road vehicle, or something that goes real fast, can be just the common link a timid Christian needs to begin to witness.
Jeff and Sue were Christians who just couldn't find a church to plug into. They bounced around until one day they discovered a church that had a Motorcycle Ministry. Jeff and Sue had found their home. Their passion for riding was the link that led them to commitment and becoming a strong and faithful member.
David and Barbara are board members at a local church and are very involved in church ministry. But they were looking to find their own circle of friends. Motorcycle Ministry provided that circle of fellowship they were seeking.
Hip and Norma were Sunday morning church goers. . . that is until he discovered the church Motorcycle Ministry. Now they are there every service and each has become involved in active ministry within the church.
There are numerous other stories about how the Fellowship of a Motor Ministry helped grow the local church. But the story continues as I have watched these individuals grow and mature through the Discipleship that occurs through personal interaction. What is really amazing, is when you see some of these shy individuals begin to share their faith on the street using their motorcycle as an evangelism tool.
And it is to this end that God has called me to become A/G Motorcycle chaplain. I am called to serve. Contact me if I can be a blessing to you or your church.